- SOCP paper done, already accepted (just barely). This does mean I get to go to HPDC, though.
- Developerworks tutorial, first draft submitted on 2007-03-24, almost done with the edits.
- Presentation on Java Generics and C++ Templates done and presented.
- Presentation for PDSEC in IPDPS for 2007-03-30: not started, gotta find the presentation from Grid05. Flying to Long Beach tomorrow morning at 6AM. Hopefully the second batter will last the plane ride.
- SC|07 and Grid07 papers... not even started, due 2007-4-9 and 2007-4-7.. ugh...
Update: Dunno why Shift-Space inserts the Â symbol (apparently in UTF-8 this means some non-SPACE space, but in Latin1, it's Â)
Update: And now the developerworks tutorial edits have been submitted!
Update: PDSEC talk is done